Break the Excuse Pattern
Transform your excuses into self-motivation, confidence, and peacefulness, and bring your new business to life!
Get started by scheduling a call with Renée Remy today!
- Have you been itching to do something, but you've been buried under a pile of excuses to not do it?
- Is your soul crying out for a greater sense of expression, fulfillment, and happiness?
- Do you want to share your gifts and calling with more people, but aren’t sure if you’re ready?
- Are you thinking of starting a side business in personal development or health and wellness?
What reasons are holding you back?
- • Not sure how to get started
- • Not sure if you "know enough" to share with others (imposter syndrome)
- • Feeling overwhelmed with all the things you think you'll need to
- • Worried how others will respond to you
- • Limited time and resources to get started
- • Worried about failing
IF YOU ARE READY TO DITCH THE EXCUSES AND START ON A "NO EXCUSES!" JOURNEY, THEN LET'S TALK!
Break the Excuse Pattern
This 8-week program is design to help you:
- • Identify your Excuse Patterns so you can start to transform them
- • Create awareness of how your Excuse Patterns sabotage your efforts so you can stop them before they do
- • Create awareness of how your Excuse Patterns maintain your negative self-limiting beliefs so you can transform them into positive, inspirational beliefs
- • Improve your interpersonal relationships
Experience more feelings of:
- - Confidence
- - Clarity
- - Motivation
- - Genuineness
- - Happiness, Peacefulncess, and Calmness
Get Going and Get Serious
This program is designed for those who, well, are ready to get going, get serious, and stop letting excuses hold them back. You’re not playing around. You have a passion seeking to be realized and you’re ready to give it wings. Staying stuck is no longer an option. You’re ready to dig in, get focused, get going, and get serious doing the work.
You know that there is no quick fix. You get that having the right mindset matters and we all need help sometimes to get back on track. You know that sustainable change takes time, consistency and investing in yourself for the best possible results, on the most direct path. You’re ready to realize your dreams.
Workshops and Masterminds
These group sessions are offered
4-6 times a year.
IDENTIFY YOUR EXCUSE PATTERNS WORKSHOP
- • Identify the Excuse Pattern that is showing up most in your life right now
- • Create awareness of how the Excuse Pattern shows up so you can choose to make a new choice
- • Learn how to stop the Excuse Pattern from taking over your actions
GET FOCUSED AND ALIGNED WITH YOUR PURPOSE
- • Create clarity on the purpose that drives you forward
- • Clarify your vision for what’s next
- • Test your vision to see if it’s in alignment with your authentic self and purpose
- • Design your next steps
Sign up to be notified of the next session!
"Renée has an incredible skill to cut through BS (belief systems) like a warm knife through butter."
Payne Schoen, CPA Founder at Payne Schoen Consulting
“Thank you so much for providing clarity for me!! It’s been a challenging year for me and left me feeling clouded and a bit like an imposter. I had a total emotional sigh of relief and a good ‘cleansing cry’ after we hung up. I think I have been keeping myself so busy that I haven’t taken the time to just stop and listen to my heart. You are a fantastic coach! You helped me through my ‘fog’ to get the clarity I needed with both my message and my purpose! Your questions today just nailed where the focus is! Thank you, Renée!”
Colleen Kasten, CEO at Exclusive Destination Services
“When I started working with Renée, I wanted to create space to work on my business by improving my health, increasing my energy, and breaking some bad habits. I am happy to say that I am now exercising regularly, have better sleep routines for myself and my family, my key health markers are back in line. Overall, I just feel so healthy! Renée made the process fun and motivating! Her passion, commitment, and calming presence was a game changer for me. She asked quality questions that challenged me and helped me improve my thinking for other life challenges. She held me accountable in a firm, but never a judgmental way. Instead, we reviewed the blocks and made sure I stayed in alignment with what I really wanted to achieve. I recommend Renée for anyone who's ready to start working on achieving the life they truly desire!”
Brian Pelikan, Senior Manager
I loved my corporate job as a training director and IT project manager. I had worked hard to create the exact environment I wanted to work in. But, I always knew there was something more I needed to do - something was missing in my life. I started a variety of side hustles. Some I did well in, and others were complete business failures.
I had battled feelings of unworthiness and uncertainty for years, so I would never stick to a business for very long. When I did well in a business venture, I found an excuse to stop doing it.
I was absolutely certain, however, when I resigned my corporate job to follow my calling in ministry. I was also absolutely certain when I decided I wanted to serve others as a coach and mentor. I now work part-time as a Hospice Chaplain to fulfill my call to ministry and part-time as a coach and mentor to fulfil that aspect of my purpose in life.
I love what I do.
Now, when I am called to do bigger and better things, I work through my excuses, and serve in even bigger ways.
Along my journey, I felt the need to challenge myself in a variety of ways, so I engaged in fundraisers and running a marathon. 22 years later, I ran another marathon. I was 100lbs heavier, and just recovering from injuries to my foot, ankles, knees and back. Completing the marathon was my only goal. And I did it.
I finished the marathon!
Starting a passion project is like running a marathon. Completing a marathon is a combination of strategy, mindset, and working with others along the way.
You need to clearly visualize your goal. You need to put a plan in place to achieve the goal. You have to work the plan. And you need to partner with others who can help you set strategy, hold you accountable, and help you overcome the mindset issues along the way.
I saw folks along the marathon route who found themselves injured and needing to end their journey with medical assistance because they didn’t have the right foundation and strategy for the race. Others, simply quit along the way, or didn’t even make it past the starting line, because of mindset issues.
I bring all my training, experience, and education to the table to help you overcome your limiting beliefs that send you on an excuse pattern roller coaster when you choose to start something that really and truly matters. I honor your authentic self, values, and internal motivations to help you design a plan that pulls you forward and excites you.
As a hospice chaplain, I bring a spiritual foundation to all I do. I honor your spiritual expression because I believe that your spiritual connection provides a power to your mission and purpose that goes beyond your personal abilities.
I use my training a neuroscience based, Results® Certified Executive Coach, John Maxwell Team Certified Leadership Coach, Speaker and Facilitator, Certified Enneagram Coach, and Positive Intelligence Coach as well as other behavioral disciplines to help transform your excuses into action.
Sign up for my newsletter to get:
• Mindset related articles and videos
• Upcoming events
• A free guide to Breaking the Excuse Pattern